How will MACT benefit you?
- By soliciting; arranging for; and brining more exhibitors of tools, supplies, and equipment to state meeting throughout the Midwest MACT gives you the opportunity to see, try out, and purchase (saving on shipping costs) the latest equipment the industry has to offer.
- By having joint meetings with the state associations MACT makes it possible to bring nationally recognized experts to present meaningful seminars at the meeting and allows for the grower to ask questions on how to solve growing or marketing problems.
- Exhibitors benefit from the exposure of a much larger customer base.
- Attendance at these meetings give you the opportunity to learn different production methods that are successful in other parts of the Midwest.
- Membership gives you the opportunity to shape the policies and to address problems facing the Christmas tree industry and allows you to network with other members throughout the Midwest.
- You will have a site listing posted on the MACT website.
- You will also receive a bi-annual newsletter, a membership listing, and if not receiving it through your state organization, a subscription to Christmas Trees Magazine. This is a magazine of plantation management for growers, wholesalers and retailers, covering various aspects of growing, insect and weed control, shearing, and marketing.
How do I join?
To become a member of MACT click on Downloads and then on application. Print this form and return it along with a check for $25 by August 1st. Dues are paid annually and the membership period is August 1 through July 31.